Wednesday, July 22, 2009

D.O.A+Kanye West= Greatness


D.O.A stands for Death of The Auto-tune, and it's been a couple of months now since Kanye West dropped his latest album; 808's and Heartbreaks. This album has been a big change from Kanye's original rapping style. And by big change I mean, the Auto-tune. And in my opinion, there is only one man who is master of the auto-tune, T-Pain , and that's cool, because that's T-Pain's style. Kanye West just needs to stop with the auto-tune and needs to rap again. There are maybe 1 or 2 songs I like from his latest album, but I expected more. I also expected his album to continue his school related albums, like College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation(my favorite album by Kanye). 808's and Heartbreaks just doesn't follow the pattern. I know he just went through a breakup and his mother died(R.I.P in to her) but I don't think he should use auto-tune to express his-self through his music. I like Kanye, not auto Kanye. I hope he gets back to his original style when he drops another album.

feel free comment your thoughts on the new Kanye

Peace...
TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment