Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eminem vs. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon


Recently, it has come to my amazement that Eminem was starting what appears to be beef(Rivalry) with Pop artist Mariah Carey and husband; actor and artist Nick Cannon. Saying things in his song Bagpipes from Baghdad,from his lastest album, Relapse such as; "I can't imagine what's going through your mind after such, A nasty breakup with that Laftin Hunkler, Weisman Gale, Nick Cannon better back the fuck up", "I'm not playing, I want her back you punk, This is Hello Kitty bedspread satin funk", "You can beat me with any spatula thatcha want, I mean I really want you bad you cunt", "Nick you had your fun, I've come to kick you in your sack of junk". Eminem also says "And yeah baby, I want another crack at ya". I sense a little Jealousy from Eminem.

Mariah Carey makes a reply to the song, by making a comeback in Obsessed; Mariah Careys latest Music video. The music video also features Mariah Carey dressed up as Eminem, in a goatee?

Seriously Mariah, a goatee. The song also features lyrics such as "Why you so obsessed with me", "Lying that your sexing me"?

Even more to my amazement Mariah Carey is denying she had an affair with Eminem. After the obsessed track, Eminem put out a Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon diss, named the warning, and after hearing the diss, Eminem is PISSED! Saying things such as; "Enough dirt on you to murder you, this is what the fuck I do, Mariah did it ever occur to you that I still have pictures? However you prefer to do, and that goes to Nick to, Faggot you think I'm Scurred of you? you gonna' ruin my career you better get one, like I'mma' sit and fight over you for some slut bitch cunt that made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once"

to be updated on any news of the Mariah and Eminem fued, follow my blog


Peace...
TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment