Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Suck mah DICK

Now if your one of the "one" who is following my blog, don't suck mah dick. But if you aren't suck mah dick. nnnaaahhhh nah I'm joking. BBBBuuuuuttttt, I haven't put up a post in like 7 fucking months. Holy shit, I basically made this blog because I saw that people could make money of this thing called ADSENSE on the internet. And I was like... Holy FUCK I can make money on the internet. And it's not like I had anything else to do, so i'm like FUCK yeah, let's do this. I did my research and shit. And found out. People like blogs on the news. And also people blog about gay shit like new shoes, or new fashion and shit! STFU! How the FUCK do you follow a person just to look at gay fashion picutures. Iunno' WTF I be talking about. but on with my story. So I'm like poeple can make money. And I thought peice of fucking CAKE. But it's not fucking easy. It takes hard work and dedication. something that I did NOT have. Evenutally I'm like fuck this shit. Too much work. seven month later. Here I am. With a youtube account. And trying to be more fucking serious about this shit. And trying to get some moulah from the adsense, bitches!!!!
Oh and I decided to switch to youtube, ;cuz I find it more easier and shit, plus I like making vids and shit. aaaaannnnnnnnddddd that's it check out my youtube
www.youtube.com/Capcoming
TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment